How to Create an eBook Cover in Word
Do you want to create an eBook cover but don’t know how to start? This blog post will show you how to create an eBook cover in Word. Follow these steps to help you design a beautiful and professional-looking cover. So let’s get started!
Steps to create an eye-catching eBook cover
We will show you how to design a book cover template in Microsoft Word to give your eBook an eye-catching cover. To make a cover page, follow these steps:
- Open a new Word document,
- Click on the Insert menu on the ribbon,
- The dropdown for Cover Page is the first feature you will spot on the menu (under Pages). Click on the tiny arrow next to it and open the inbuilt gallery of templates,
- Pick one from the 16 pre-formatted templates and three more on Office.com. Templates can help you get started quickly and easily, and they often include pre-made designs and layouts that you can use.
- Select the one you like and click on it.
Word templates are a time-saving solution, but they don’t allow your personality to shine through. Make sure you also are aware of the eBook cover dimensions. To add a personal touch, you should put in a bit more effort, make a cover page from scratch, and put some planning into it.