5 Top eBook Conversion Software for Making a Professional eBook
Are you struggling to get your eBook converted? Are you not sure which eBook converter to choose from a hundred options?
eBook conversion is a process of converting your print book or PDF into another file format that is suitable for viewing on eReaders such as Kindle, iBooks, and more. Converting an original file or print book into a high-quality eBook can be a time-consuming and challenging task.
eBook conversion software has come in handy for both publishers and writers to convert eBook files into any eBook format of your choice. There are numerous eBook converters available in the market. Here is a list of the best eBook converters that will help you choose one.
1. ePUBee Maker
ePUBee Maker is a professional eBook converter that helps you make high-quality eBooks that work on multiple devices. The conversion process with this application is relatively straightforward.
- Supports multiple formats mainly, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, PDF, and DOC, etc.
- Allows the user to add a cover image, the metadata like title, author’s name, and generate the menu.
- Let’s convert a large stack of books.
- Four output formats are available including, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, and PDF.
2. Google Docs
It is best known among writers to write your manuscript. Many newbie authors prefer to create their eBook using Google Docs. It also allows you to convert your document into an EPUB or PDF file. The conversion process with this application is easier to use and makes it the perfect choice for beginners.
- Option to upload a Word document to Docs and helps generate an EPUB publication.
- Allows you to create an eBook with multiple chapters, images, and more.
- The converted EPUB files can be read on multiple devices like NOOK, iPad, and Google Playbooks.
Zamzar is free and easy-to-use software. It allows you to convert documents, images, videos, and songs into different formats. The application is simple to use, where the user has to upload the file and select the output format.
- Supports numerous formats like AZW3, EPUB, MOBI, and more.
- Converts live web pages into eBook formats.
- It doesn’t provide customization for output files.
Hamster is a free application that allows users to convert eBook files to different formats. You need to download the software to begin the conversion process, and it is easy to use with simple functionalities.
- Converts file to TXT, PDF, EPUB formats, and more.
- Option to upload the file and select the device you need to access the eBook on.
- It supports batch file conversions.
5. Epubor Ultimate
Epubor Ultimate is the best option to convert your eBooks. It is simple to convert a bunch of books to EPUB, MOBI, or PDF. The converted eBooks are displayed exactly the way they are.
- Option to convert DRM-free and DRM-signed eBooks to other file formats.
- Export files to an exhaustive list of formats, including EPUB, MOBI, AZW, TXT, HTML5, and more.
- Supports batch file conversions.
After converting the eBook, you can ensure it works perfectly well on any of these eBook reader apps.
Related Blogs you Might be Interested in